Ruhe - Absolutely horrible!!! SCAM!!! FRAUD!!!

I purchased 5 bathing suits from a company called Ruhe. I paid $50. I was sent an email confirming my order on 8/27/18. I emailed them to check on it on 9/4/18 and again on 9/5/18. They responded on 9/7/18 saying it’s been processed and I’ll receive an email when it ships (1-3 weeks to arrive). I emailed again on 9/17/18 to ask where my items were because I never received an email about shipment. They responded the same day saying orders take between 2-4 weeks to arrive. I wrote again that day asking if it shipped or not. They responded saying they contacted the local post office and “they said that they have to do the orders by batch and sort them” whatever that means. I asked when it will arrive, and they said “let’s wait for the tracking so we can get the schedule”. That was the last email I received. They have not responded to emails I’ve sent on 9/25/18, 9/26/18, or today 9/28/18 (a total of 7 emails).

I looked up reviews (admittedly should have done prior, but their site must have had fake reviews saying they were great)and every comment on the internet was negative and every single person said they never received their products and never received a response through email.

I am extremely upset about being scammed and ripped off and really want my money back and to take them down. They should not be allowed to run a business or website, or even promote whatsoever on the internet. They are awful and I cannot believe people do this to others.

Their email is ruhehelp@gmail.com (another red flag) and website is :

Shopruhe.com

Thank you for your help in this matter. I hope I can get my money back and shut them down for good.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 29.

Comments

BUYER BEWARE!!! I purchased bathing suits on August 6, 2018 and it is now 9 weeks later and I have not received the suits or a refund after 3 emails and no response. This company is the WORST!

That's the same thing happened to me I emailed them but no response.

I made an order from ruhe on September 19. I received a email saying my order is processing with the order number but I haven't received a emailed that it have been shipped, it says that it take up to 2-4 weeks before shipment it's almost a month and I haven't received an email about it being Shipped and I also emailed them twice and no respond...

Ruhe - Company is a Scam

Place an order for 2 items on July 26th, paid $24.00. Should have recd a teacking number within 72 hrs....still havent gotten one.

Ive emailed them 9 times with no response. As of 8/20/18 i havent heard from anyone nor have i recd the items ordered.

After i placed order i googled the company and discovered reviews from numerous other people...according to reviews, no one has recd what they ordered. Seems the company is a scam, takes your money and disappears!

Product or Service Mentioned: Ruhe Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 20.

Comments

File complaint with BBB and let Ruhe know that you've done so. Also bombard them with messages on Facebook, Twitter and their email address.

I finally got a refund AND THEN 2 items I ordered were delivered!!

2 suits for FREE!! Unfortunately they both look horrible on....

Can nothing be done to track down these scammers and get my money back?

I have also made an order online around the end of July and have been emailing them trying to find out if they’re even going to ship my order out. Definitely feel like I’ve been scammed.

I made a purchase on July 31, 2018 and never got emailed back. I contacted them through email numerous times with no response.

I tried to track the shipment of my order and it couldn't be found. I think they are a scam and I reported them to the FTC.

View more comments